Re: Help fix bad links on the web site

On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 06:02:06PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > A rather long list of bad links on the web site can be
> > found at http://www.debian.org/~treacy/.
>
> I'm looking at releases/, and I think I'll eliminate the slink release notes
> problem bunch in a minute...

Actually, there's a problem with the textual files. There are no
release-notes.*.txt files for languages other than English on master under
/org/www.debian.org/debian.org/releases/slink, for some reason. The English
ones were placed in a different location that <a href>'s use, even.

Adam, can you build them? I didn't find any makefiles in source/, and the
build system seems to differ from the current one, so I'm wary, I don't want
to break anything.