Re: security.d.o webpage

On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 04:46:23PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, James A. Treacy wrote:
>
> > I'll change the question to, how is security.d.o updated?
> > It's really the same question though since pandora.d.o == security.d.o
> > and there are web pages there. :)
> >
> > If the machine will be updated directly from cvs, then it will
> > be fine if every link into the security pages is redirected to
> > security.d.o
>
> It seems to me that it a much better idea to just fix the main web site so
> that it doesn't have a huge latency. Pushing our 'fast' content out to
> other boxes because of that problem seems like a cheap hack.

What I'd really like is to have the build site and push mirror be the
same machine as the main web site. This would simplify many things.

Also, the web stuff should have it's own account. Can you set one up
for us, culus? I'll then move all the daily updates to that account.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org