Re: 'Becoming a Debian developer' only in {es,ja,it} avaiable

Arthur Korn:

> Since I don't speak any of these languages (only de,en,fr), and
> many others don't as well, it'd be nice to have at least an
> english translation of it (does not need to be perfect).
>
> The URL: http://www.de.debian.org/devel/help

That page has been removed (June 1st) and replaced by /devel/join

Those translations are just lagging behind.

Where did you find a link to that page, BTW?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html