Re: Formway update in Debian vendors page (Country : Chile)

On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 04:00:22PM -0400, Marcelo Leseigneur wrote:
> Dear Craight:
>
> Thanks for your mail
> PLEASE ADDRESS WWW.FORMWAY.ORG
> AND YOU WILL FIND REQUESTED INFORMATION
I don't go looking for this information, vendors have to supply it to
me.  This is because I may choose an URL that is deleted later or make
some assumption that is wrong.  Also I'd have no chance on a site from,
say, a Japanese vendor.
Go to http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors and email me with the
information I need. It's not a particularly difficult task.

> SOME CLIENTS OVER HERE IN CHILE ASKED ME WHY?
> FORMWAY DESAPEARED FROM DEBIAN CD VENDORS PAGE.
Formway disappeared purely because you/they did not have a Debian CD
page, the website had some brokeness about it and you did not reply to
my email in February.  You can re-assure your clients it has nothing to
do with the "goodness" or otherwise of Formway purely because we have no
way of knowing that.

> THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ATTENTION,
I must apologise for the lengthy delay in replying to you.  I have had
to make some very large changes in how my email is handled as well as
switching machines and your email somehow ended up in a strange folder.
All should be well now.

  - Craig
  1/Xth Debian webmaster
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>