Problem with event index fixed

G'day,
  Someone reported that events/index.en.html was not showing some new
events that were put in.  However when he ran the make locally on his
system they did.

Futher probing found that the Makefile was doing something like
index.en.html:  1999/index.wml 1998/index.wml

Yeah, we had dates, the year is changed and the makefile broke.
I changed it to [0-9]*/index.wml andit worked fine.  CVSed it just then.

Can gecko and jt have a check? I believe it is working fine, works ok
locally.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>