Re: Using database driven pages

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 07:35:52PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> If we are going to be widely using databases, I suggest VA or master (once
> the archive moves, it will have lots of free cycles)
>
> I would like to see any important databases stored on RAID setups though,
> not very keen on loosing everything since it would not longer be
> mirrored...

Is this likely to happen?  We need a largeish space to host a DB for the
search engine (the host has to be nearish to www.d.o)  Whereever that
is, the DB based pages could go there too.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>