Re: [nm-admin] NM website has moved!

Nice work, Craig! And thank you for answering my request to put
the link to our new maintainers' corner on the entrance of the database.

  at Thu, 11 May 2000 13:25:49 +1000,
 Craig Small <csmall@debian.org> writes:

> G'day,
>   The New Maintainer website has moved to its new permanent home.
> http://nm.debian.org/
>
> Yes, for those clever people, it is still pandora, just with a cute new
> debian.org name.
>
> The stuff in ~csmall will be deleted very soon.

Then, I will update the link on devel/newmaint to point the new permanent location.

> Next, when can we tell people about it?

I think we can open our web pages and database when da-manager@debian.org
(I send the copy of this mail to them) can use your database and put their
data into it.
I will change the link on devel/index (in fact, template/debian/develbar.wml
has the link as "<A href="help"><join></A>") to devel/join/ then.

Currently, Statistics shows no processed New Maintainers, while we know
at least two applicants have been registered as official members.

Regards.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>