Re: Are the translations compiling?

On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 08:50:24AM -0800, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> No.. The webpages have not been compiling for... who knows how long.  There
> were errors created in the language.wml when the latest translation has
> been added (missing comma)

I believe the update only failed one day due to that problem.
Twice in the past month I have found pages that didn't update
although everything seemed fine. Updating by hand on master
seemed to do the trick. It would be easier to track down the
problem if it was repeatable.

I believe the pages are all currently up to date. Reply to
this mail if you know of any pages where this is not the case.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org