Progress improving Debian's PR?

Hi,

I wonder if there is *any* progress to the idea both Joey's had
presented in September 99:

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-www-9909/msg00004.html

  I wonder if it would make sense to add a page on the webserver
  listing people and packages where Debian maintainers have become
  upstream maintainers or were upstream by nature.  This would at
  least show that we're not only working on our distribution.

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-www-9909/msg00031.html

  Here's the full list of all I've been told about so far. Starred items are
  known to be used outside Debian.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum