Re: Announcments?

It needs to be there, too.  But it is also important information for every
project that falls under the umbrella of SPI, such as Debian.

Now for the real reason:   ;)

The only announcements that I put up in that area are the announcements
that are put out by press@debian.org.. and that goes to debian-announce
and/or debian-news.

That doesn't mean that nothing else should go up, but if it comes out
across the wire I try to get it up there.. and the address change came out
across debian's news feed so I added it to the News section of the web
page.