Re: Translation teams

On Fri, Dec 10, 1999 at 01:11:31PM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> What's the policy on getting more people on the translation team for a
> language? Do they send everything through the coordinator (me), or do they
> get their own cvs user names and passwords?

We leave the details of organizing the translation up to you.
We encourage you to recruit helpers as that is the only way to
ensure the long term viability of a translation. We would like to
avoid having to manage more passwords though.

One possibility is for you to create your own CVS repository which
you give others access to. When someone checks in a change, you
simply copy it to the local copy from cvs.debian.org and do a
commit.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org