Re: Debian prononciation (intro/about.wml)

Anthony Fok:

> Is it common to use IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) to denote
> the pronounciation of Swedish?  If so, maybe IPA is the solution?  :-)

I don't really see the relevance of having the information there in the
first place. "Debian" can only be pronounced in one way in Swedish, and
I don't see why I should include the pronounciation of it in other
languages.

If the information about the pronounciation really is crucial, we should
probably have a AU file or something on the pages.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/