Re: Need immediate help, please!

On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 12:21:05PM -0800, Bruce Perens wrote:
> In one of the most embarassing mistakes I've made in a long time, I sent an
> entire email inbox to debian-legal. Please get it out of the archive right
> now. It contains personal information.
>
> 	Thanks
>
> 	Bruce

Ack. I'm forwarding this to listmaster@debian.org to make sure this
is taken care of quickly.

BTW Bruce, although most of the Debian lists are public, it would be
nice (common courtesy) if people showed a bit more restraint before
publishing posts in such an forum as slashdot. Even though it matters
little here, I give you my apology.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org