Re: Make errors?

On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 01:00:10PM -0800, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> Ok.. check this out..
>
> english/ports/powerpc/install is not being made and all the make files look
> fine...  There is an log of make output in ~gecko/debug.wml and it doesn't
> even show the directory being entered...???

Very strange. I went into english/ports/powerpc, did a make, and nothing was
remade. I then went into the install subdir, did a make, and it worked fine.
Went back up to english/ports/powerpc, touched one of the .wml files, did
a make and it started looking into the install subdir.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org