Re: Please translate the new international/ directory

	I have translated international/index and adapted the Spanish file,
all this in the $(SPANISH) directory, I figure that your mail meant that we
should then translate it into english in the
english/international/Spanish.wml file .. am I right?

	I appreciate this page. I will be away three months starting
septermber the 1st and I have not yet found someone to coordinate the
spanish translation effort (of the web server) as well as having some TODO
things regarding translated documents on the DDP server, and the "check
translation" thing still needing fixup. This page has helped me to make all
this information available in case someone wants to take the lead :)

	Regards

	Javi