Re: what should we do with intro/international

Ask an ye shall receive. There is a test version of the new
International page at
http://cgi.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/international/
If I get positive feedback, I'll replace the current international
page with this one.

The main page contains some introductory text and links
to the language specific pages. The content of the language
pages are the complete responsibility of the each translation.

Note that I'd also like to see the language pages available in
English. While not strictly necessary, it will help the
developers see how the different translations are coming
along. This is simply done by maintaining the English version
in english/international/<lang>.wml in addition to the
native language one in <lang>/international/<lang>.wml

Make sure the pages have links to Debian resources in your
language (news groups and user groups). I'm hoping that this
setup will help bring users together and strengthen the
port of Debian to the various languages.

Jay Treacy

P.S. This directory is probably a good location for any
additional pages that you may want. Please use a subdirectory
though, e.g. move the chinese directory to international/chinese).