Re: new comparison pages

*James A. Treacy wrote:

> Since you are a developer, I have given you CVS access using
> ssh. See http://www.debian.org/devel/HOWTO_translate for
> information on accessing the archive.

  Thanks.  I am able to check things out (I also tried commit, but
with no files edited).  I could not find a cvs command to see what
directories are available to check out, though.  I did this by
telnetting to cvs.debian.org and looking around.  It appears as if I
have to convert everything to wml , because plain html is not in the
cvs trees.  I looked at some of the files there.  It seems rather
complicated.  I doubt I will have time to do it in the near future.
Still, I saw some perl scripts wrapped up in wml, so maybe I can do
this to my scripts. Or probably better, get them to write wml.
     John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org