Re: Notifying readers when documents are too old

	Umm.. I tried some environment variables of eperl, but they
all pointed to a file in /tmp (after the pass) so I finally decided
we could chagen the Makefile in order to give this additional information
from it.
	Feel free to change the script at will

	Regards

	Javi