Re: Notifying readers when documents are too old

	If you take a look at the code I have just sent you will see we are
not looking for comparing CVS version numbers between both files. That is,
your point is correct, however all translators can use "another" version
number (the one in the <!-- translation xxx-->) which refers with which file
version (in the english dir) he has worked with.
	Its true that if you correct typos the translators did not have
(since he is working in another language) he would not have to make a new
version of the file. But he could upload a new one, after seeing (through a
cvs diff) that your changes do not affect him a new file only changing the
xxx number in the comment to show he is up-to-date to the english version.

	However, I think most of the changes do not come from typos, rather
they are due to changes in the information contained.

	Regards

	Javi