Re: Notifying readers when documents are too old

	Well, I am working on it... but I have a problem...

	¿how can I find out in the embedded perl which is the name of the
	file wml is parsing currently?

	I need this in order to open the CVS/Entries file in the english
	directory and then take out the version number of the original file,
	to compare it to the translation version number.

	¿Any thoughts?
	Regards

	Javi