Re: New Look (logo)

"James A. Treacy" wrote:

> As long as we are changing the logo, are there any other changes
> people would like us to make at this time?
>
> Jay Treacy

This may be off topic a little bit - but I would like to see links to
resources that current users find relevant.

It would be great if the main body of the index page contained links to
information about "Slink + 2.2 Kernels" - or "Upgrading XFree86."  Maybe
even a simple hyperlinked synopsis of Joey Hess's newsletter would
suffice.

Just an idea, thanks

--
Charles Esteban Paul