Re: website hasn't mirrored

On Thu, Jun 10, 1999 at 12:37:28PM -0700, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 1999 at 01:55:41PM -0400, James A. Treacy wrote:
> > > Also, since I seem to run into this problem nearly every week when I try to
> > > get Debian Weekly News up on the web site under a deadline, I'd really like
> > > to have the ability to force a mirror myself. Who should I talk to?
> > >
> > Darren, does the scripts /debian2/web/webwml/update_web_wml and
> > /debian2/web/update.mirrors work for you? If so, Joey can use them
> > to update cvs and mirror if he misses the daily mirror run.
> >

> Yes, they do... That's what I use when he asks.

Great. I implied it, but didn't explicitly state that joeyh has been added
to group debwww so he can execute those.

BTW, update_web does a cvs update and runs make on the files. update.mirrors
does exactly that. Note that this second script is safe to execute, if in
doubt, as the websync script on the mirrors uses a lockfile.

Jay Treacy