Re: website hasn't mirrored

James A. Treacy wrote:
> Yes it did. Here are the dates on the log files from va (I just started one
> so that's the one from June 10. Also, times are PDT [-0700]):

Hm, I committed around 11:30pm on the 8th. It didn't appear on
www.debian.org until sometime today. I would have expected it to appear
around 3pm yesterday (all times PST).

I think maybe this time it just took forever to mirror the site - I heard on
IRC that the master <-> va link was shakey latly.

> Darren, does the scripts /debian2/web/webwml/update_web_wml and
> /debian2/web/update.mirrors work for you? If so, Joey can use them
> to update cvs and mirror if he misses the daily mirror run.

That'd be good, I do often miss the run. :-)

--
see shy jo