Re: intro/organization.wml

On Fri, May 21, 1999 at 12:02:25PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 11:26:27PM -0700, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> > Just to let the translators know, organization.wml is (about) ready for
> > translation tags.  This page will replace the maintainer_contacts page in
> > devel/.
>
> Yes, but it has some minor errors, like:
>
>           + debian-python
>           + debian-i18n
>
> You need to add debian-perl, and maybe some others.
>
>      * Individual Packages -- <$lt;packagename$gt;@packages.debian.org>
>
> Obviously, there should be an ampersand "&", not a dollar "$".
>
> Then again, this is the current HTML version, maybe it's already fixed
> in CVS...

doubt it...(being different in CVS)

The page, if anything, is going to have more removed and that stuff moved
to secondary page(s) that provide more information about what's going on.
"Some packages are so large that they have their own list|control team.  We
have: (list of perl, python, X, etc)"

Or something like that.   This page, I want to take all private email
address off and maybe all names (saving those for the secondary pages).