Re: Debian WWW CVS: treacy

On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 12:11:46PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> > added section on using ssh to access the repository
>
> >cvs -d :ext:<account_name>@
> Those need to be replaced by &lt; and &gt; I guess?

Yes. The text will be updated as soon as I have confirmation
that the procedure works from someone other than me (should
be happening soon). The text will then be modified to note
that the developer needs to make a request to webmaster
asking for access. They need to be added to group debwww
on va for this to work.

Jay Treacy