Re: list of machines for developers

> Since the language of developer's communication is English, I don't see
> the point in translating development documents. I'd rather see people
> focus on the pages intended for a more general audience.

Personally, I prefer to have as much information available in my native
language as is possible. That's why I decided to translate the development
pages as well.

But then again, I'm not a registered Debian developer :-)

> If you have a good reason for translating such pages, I'd like to hear it.

The only reason I can give is, why not?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/