Virtual packages list (fwd)

I think -www is a more appropriate list for this message.

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 03 May 1999 19:51:57 +0200
From:    Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a <jfs@ieeesb.etsit.upm.es>
To:      Debian Documentation <debian-doc@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Virtual packages list

	I don't know if this should be sent to -doc or -policy, please
resend to -policy if necesary.
	I see that Christian Schwarz <schwarz@debian.org> is listed as the
maintainer of the virtual packages list but he is no longer, and the list
provided by mirrors is dated as of April 14th, 1998.

	Could his name be changed to the one responsible for this file and
all mirrors forced to be updated, I think he is getting tired of receiving
mails (like mine :) regarding virtual packages in Debian.

	Regards

	Javi

PD: I send this to debian doc since this is part of the doc/ subdir in the
ftp mirrors.

- --