Re: Translating Pics/

On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 08:05:05AM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> Anthony Fok wrote:
> > Me too.  :-)  I wonder if anyone would like to write a Gimp script-fu
> > thingy to do that?  :-)
>
> I can write script-fu, what is it you want it to do?  Using script-fu
> for web pages is definitely The Thing to do, especially for things
> like menus.  It may also help with this png vs gif debate.

Well, it is not me.  <-- Typical example of a selfish individual because
his own problem is already solved.  <grin, duck, run>

Anyway, I suppose such a script would be helpful for new translators
to generate the buttons for their own language.  :-)
A needed side effect also is to replace the current English buttons with
anti-aliased ones so they look better.  :-)

I don't know enough about Lisp and Script-fu to do such a thing, but if
you have time, and if other people are interested, sure!  :-)

Anthony