intent to translate social contract into chinese

Hi all

i'm a native chinese speaker.
i'm planning to translate social contract of debian project
into chinese, simplified, charset gb2312 =]

if someone are/will be working on this, please make me know

i also have interests in working on translation into chinese
for most of those other debian web articles.

regards

--zhaoway

P.S. how long should i wait here for a confirmation before
i begin to work? and could my translation be published in
some proper href at www.debian.org? just wondering =]

P.S. can this help me to become a debian worker? just wanna join =]