license for the webpages

Corel asked me an interesting question today about the webpages: what
license do they have?

The reason they asked is that Corel wants to officialy support their
Desktop Linux (which is Debian based) and possible also Debian. To do
this they want to create a lot of webpages with information and would
like to use our webpages as a base for some of them and updating them
with their own information and changing the layout to fit their style.

IMHO they should be able to use anything unless the page explicitly said
it had a difference license, and I told them that. However this should
be resolved by the webteam and a license put on the webpages.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl