Re: Where is the press release?

	I made and posted an english translation of the press release, but
mislabeled it 'release notes'.  AFAIK no one ever used it.  Some of things
are linked from Joey H's weekly news page.  Also check the debian-publicity
archive for March,  there is talk of the spanish translation there....

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org