Re: DWN problem with current/issue symlink

On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 07:51:51PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> I have a weird problem with the symlink News/weekly/current/issue that is
> supposed to point to the current issue of Debian Weekly News. As of issue
> #10 of DWN, it stopped getting updated, and it's been pointing to the wrong
> issue since tuesday.

The problem is that the symlink wasn't protected to only work in the
English directory. The Japanese pages were creating its own link (which
currently points to '9'). I fixed the Makefile so people copying it to
other languages won't have this problem. I also mofified the existing
version in the Japanese directory.

Jay Treacy