Re: self-aware security urls

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 10:42:27PM -0500, Michael Stone wrote:
> I'm thinking about making this a priority this weekend.

Well, that didn't happen. :( But it's finally nearing completion. :) I'm
soliciting suggestions on a couple of final issues: first, where should the
configuration info go (is it fair to edit security.wml directly?) second,
where should the package data cache go (about 270k a.t.m.--I'm leaning toward
dumping it in debian/security) finally, does anyone have an elegant solution
to the dependency question? (the best I've thought of so far is a makedep that
basically runs the same function that's in security.wml, but which runs faster
without all the add'l wml overhead. and then how to communicate that info to
the subsequent build process--touch the report.wml?)

Mike Stone