Re: fixed (I hope) example of a modified security page

Ok. I didn't see this until after I wrote the other message. This is looking
good.

On Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 01:30:10AM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
> <dd><a href=ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/source/net/netstd_3.07.orig.tar.gz>ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/source/net/netstd_3.07.orig.tar.gz</a>

Tell me if you have any thoughts on how to implement this: what I'd really
like to see is the ability to say somthing like <package dist=main section=net
type=deb package=netstd version=3.07> and have the build process check
incoming, proposed-updates, and stable to build the appropriate url. One
fairly significant problem with the process at the moment is that the packages
tend to move around, and newer versions get released. If the urls didn't break
when that happened, it would be great. Can wml do this, or does there need to
be a helper program or something?

Mike Stone