looking for feedback on mirror list page

The mirrors list page, http://www.debian.org/misc/README.mirrors  is now
generated from the new mirror file. That file only contains links to
the archive. I have created another version that is essentially a
marked up version of the raw data, with a few fields missing.
The second version can be found at
http://www.debian.org/~treacy/mirror/mirror_test.html

I'm curious which version people prefer, or whether they feel they
serve different purposes.

Whichever version is used, information about what portions of the archive
are available at each site will eventually be added.

Jay Treacy