Re: sponsor page

Joey Hess wrote:
> I've looked around the site and they are already in as a CD Vendor. But do
> we have any other page we use to thank people about helping debian? And if
> not shouldn't we? It seems reasonable to give Novare, Va Research, etc, some
> credit for their support. We do have the little "visit the site sponsor"
> link, but that's it.

Ah, I just found http://www.debian.org/donations. Looks like the right
place. Could we add something at the bottom like:

The following is a list of the organizations that have made other donations
to Debian:

* LinuxCentral has supported Debian at events including Atlanta
  Linux Showcase and LinuxWorld Expo.

--
see shy jo