Translating security info

	Could somebody tell me how I should proceed in order to translate
the security announcementes. The layout has changed, there is an 'info' dir
in security apparently empty (Jay tells me it should be this way).
	I recall reading a way to just translate the titles of them, but I
seem to also have lost it.
	The spanish translation team has gotten together again to finish the
translation on the WWW site.. we will try to be the first ones to have ALL
Debian's WWW site translated to one language :o

	Regards

	Javi