happy holidays to all

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a few days so if there are any problems
someone else will have to take care of them. :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the translation coordinators.
The translations are doing very well and you all deserve a big round of
applause. I believe internationalizing Debian is the only way for us
to gain the large number of users Debian deserves.

Since not all of you have major holidays in the next week, I just hope
you all 'have a happy'. :)

Jay Treacy