Re: Including package's home page with package description

There is currently the following email address for packages:
Package Contacts -- <packagename>@packages.debian.org

maybe a http://www.debian.org/packages/<packagename> web page could be
created and even generated from the information in the .deb?  Of course,
that still doesn't address the initial problem: that the home page is not
included in that info :)

Nils.