Re: Debian on 512 node Cluster-- help

Nils Lohner wrote:

> I've received several requests for translations of the materials that are
> available on the URLs I posted... does anyone have the time to translate a
> few of the main ones? We can add them to the News section (or even to the
> announcement directly...)

For short texts (one after another please), I might be able to schedule it.
Since the texts are written in German and need to be translated into english
you might want to ask on the German Debian User mailing list at debian-user-de
@jfl.de as well.  I would also contact Thimo Neubauer (thimo@debian.org, iirc),
since he's leading the German translation of web pages.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.