Re: Y2K statement?

Not much of a response on this. I hate it when that happens.

Since this is the type of thing that 'shirts' are generally
concerned with, we should phrase this in a nice way.

The first thing is we should seperate out the kernel from
the rest of the software. It is quite reasonable to say that
Linux does not suffer from any Y2k problems.

As for the other software we should state that the vast majority
of software is not concerned with dates so will not suffer from
any Y2k problems. We can then give a list of URLs for software
where there may be a concern. For example, there is no reason
that libtiff should have a link while it may be reasonable for
tk (can't say for sure as I've avoided tk since the only experience
I've had with it was annoying).

Jay Treacy