Re: translations should update to the new makefiles and templates now.

On Thu, Nov 05, 1998 at 12:51:39PM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:

> Second, add/update webwml/english/Make* to your language directory
> (you can ignore Makefile.README. All language related changes are
> in Make.lang. For subdirs, simply copy the corresponding Makefile
> from the english directory. The only reason a translation should
> modify the Makefiles in subdirs is to change the DIRS variable.

I forgot to mention that the SPI pages are completely seperate other
than the call to do a make in them (this is done in case we want to
move them in the future). Thus you also need to add/update
webwml/english/SPI/Make* .

Jay Treacy