Re: COMMERCIAL: Debian User's Guide Edition 2.0 (fwd)

On Tue, Nov 03, 1998 at 09:55:59AM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> Darren Benham wrote:
> > Make sure CQ sees it, too....  AIR, there is no special place set up for them
> > so it's all up to you :)
>
> It seems someone beat me to it and has put a new entry on that page.
> jt, like the new format, looks like we will need a book entry as well.

I seem to recall writing something about this already. Maybe it was just
wishful thinking.

There is now a section at the top of the vendors page for books. When we get
a sufficient number (let's say 5) they should get their own page.

BTW, to add CD vendors you now edit vendors.CD . I hope you like the new
setup. The definitions for all the tags are in vendors.CD.def. The translators
will have to add the translations for all the phrases in vendors.CD.def.

Jay Treacy