Re: needed changes to the Debian pages

Jim Pick wrote:

> <treacy@debian.org>(James A. Treacy) writes:
>
> >   user suggestion: add www.linux-canada.com
>
> I had a person write to me to complain about that company.  They had
> ordered some stuff, paid for it, and hadn't recieved it.  The company
> wouldn't respond to them.
>
> I just thought I'd mention it ...  it doesn't seem like they are
> listed on our web pages yet.

I think they were emailled asking for more details (like what CDs they sell
etc) but I got no reply.  No reply means no web page.

That doesn;t mean they're a bad company or anything, it just makes it too
hard to work out what to put there.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|