Re: ports/arm/softwaremap.wml: non-existent URL used

"James A. Treacy" <treacy@debian.org> writes:

> ports/arm/softwaremap.wml uses the URL netwinder.html
> which doesn't exist.

Oops.  Sorry about that.  Fixed it.

(BTW, feel free to correct any mistakes like that without asking)

> It also uses http://www.netwinder.org/devel/notes/index.html
> which can only be accessed by registered developers.

That was intentional - note that I mention that the URL refers to the
private Corel site.  Most of the ARM porters have got accounts on
NetWinder.org (they are free).  Unfortunately, Corel insists on hiding
some of the good information from public view.

Cheers,

 - Jim