Re: awards

On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 03:26:06PM -0700, Darren Benham wrote:
> Has Debian won a lot of awards?  Do we have enough/should we do an "awards
> page"??

If people want one, then make one. Personally, I'm not big on awards and
haven't kept track of the ones we've received. I forwarded any that were
reported to webmaster to debian-devel so some enterprising soul could
search the lists-archives to find them.

Of course, the web pages have even one at least one award that I recall. :)

Jay Treacy