Re: layout of web pages

Hi,
>>"Jules" == Jules Bean <jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk> writes:

 Jules> --On Mon, Oct 12, 1998 2:47 am -0300 "Nicolás Lichtmaier"
 >> nick@feedback.net.ar> wrote:

 >> But that is completelly subjective (is that an English word?).

 Jules> Of course, I do use omit tags myself -  Maybe we need a
 Jules> policy on this.  Maybe it doesn't matter :-)

	No, I don't think we should have policy for this (just like we
 don't have policy for C styles (indentation, opening bracket on a
 line by itself, etc). As long as the document validates (perhaps with
 the strict DTD), it should be OK. I was merely commenting on the
 remark that there is no reason to explicitly use the end tag for <p>
 -- that is a subjective decision, and to people who do use end tags,
 there are reasons to do so ;-)

	manoj
--
 If it's working, the diagnostics say it's fine. If it's not working,
 the diagnostics say it's fine. A proposed addition to rules for