Re: layout of web pages

We should also consider using "height=xxx" and "width=xxx" for the IMG
tag
as this makes rendering easier for the browsers. I always sit in front
of
an empty display for a while and the browser tells me it is loading x kb
of
this and y kb of that and finally everything pops up.

Using the additional info on IMG the text comes first and then the
graphics
can come in.

--
Dirk Niemeyer                       | "The number of UNIX installations
has