>From root@master.debian.org  Wed Sep 30 15:52:14 1998
Sender: root@master.debian.org
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:32:58 -0700
From: Sales Department <sales@linuxpress.com>
To: webmaster@debian.org
Subject: Getting listed on the web page

Hello, we have sent two other e-mail messages without a reply regarding
getting Linux Press listed on the Debian web page.

We offer a book, The Debian User's Guide.  It is freely available in
electronic form.  We also sell a version which includes technical
support.

What is the process of getting our information listed on the web page.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks!

--
     Linux Press - Publishers of fine Linux Documentation
Phone: 707-773-4916  FAX: 707-765-1431  Web: www.linuxpress.com

----- End of forwarded message from Sales Department -----