Re: needed changes to the Debian pages

James A. Treacy wrote:
> /distrib/vendors
>   All the vendors web sites need to be checked to see that they actually contribute.
>   They should also be checked after each major release of Debian.
>
>   user suggestion: add www.linux-canada.com
>
>   Walnut Creek may sell Debian. Their web site needs to be checked.
This is me I think, ok I will get onto it.

Also, can people have a look at this url and think about the general layout
of these pages? Are there any suggestions you can think of?

If I see any mail for webmaster@debian.org for that particular part of the
site I'll reply, otherwise I'll be quiet.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|